Kiosk Team Member
Retail & Consumer Products
We burst onto the restaurant scene in 1997, when we shook up London and showed the UK a new way of eating. Part of this was the 'kaiten' conveyor belt and colour-coded dishes which made our name.
We're all about fresh, flavoursome, authentic Japanese food. Sushi is what we're famous for, but we also have a mouth-watering range of hot street food available - from traditional classics to innovative fusion dishes. All packed with rich, aromatic flavours and umami. Fast forward to today and we have over 70 restaurants all over the globe, more than 300 kiosks in the UK, with grocery products and pre-pack sushi in most major UK supermarkets.
We are looking for dynamic individuals with a love and passion for food to join us on our exciting journey Our people are at the heart of what we do:
- You will be a role model, have an appetite for success and a real thirst for delivering exceptional results.
- You will be ambitious and hungry to learn.
- You will always strive to do your best.
- You will be enthusiastic and have a positive disposition.
- You will embrace challenges head on, with a willing can-do attitude.
- You will want to be part of our success story.
What you'll be doing:
- You will be assisting your manager in the daily running of our kiosk, preparing food and serving customers with a smile.
- You will be highly attentive to detail and be capable of delivering consistent standards in a face paced environment.
- You will be ensuring daily records of deliver, wastage and temperature checks are completely and recorded accurately.
- You will support us to build customer loyalty by ensuring the highest possible quality in food and service standards.
- You will interact confidently with our customers- have fantastic menu knowledge and will drive sales ensuring they always leave happy with both quality of our food and customer service.
We're proud to offer:
- Fantastic hybrid working environment working Mon- Thurs on site and generally Fridays from home.
- Opportunity to grow your career alongside with us with available apprentice program
- Brilliant support services designed to enhance your physical, mental and financial wellbeing.
- Annual discretionary bonus subject to business and overall performance
- Discretionary Life Assurance
- Discretionary Income Protection
- Group Personal Pension
- Private Medical Cash Plan
- Bespoke reward platform including access to retail, cinema & gym discounts.
- 50% off your food every time you dine with us for you and 3 friends.
- Contribute towards our award-winning sustainability initiatives that delivers progress against 9 UN sustainability goals. We're committed to responsibly sourcing and all our seafood, therefore we only use source sustainable fish. All our packaging is recyclable and 80% of our packaging is already made from recycled plastic.
- Annual Awards ceremony celebrating our success and offering winning Managers free trips to Japan.
Come roll with us and be part of something big. Celebrate global success across:
- Over 1500 retail kiosks globally (YO!, Panku, Mai Taiko Snowfox & Bento)
- Our Taiko manufacturing and distribution centre
- 63 YO! restaurants
- 50 major retail partners
- 3700 locations globally From Hawaii to Aberdeen
- Own it, Care About it, Make it Exceptional, Win Together
Ready to Roll?
Come roll with us and play a key role by bringing people together to celebrate better food for everyone the Japanese way